The informal event is held each spring for sharing new research results that advance science important to IEP and the larger Delta science community. The workshop features invited speakers, interactive sessions, poster session, and an early career luncheon for early career professionals.
2024 IEP Annual Workshop
SAVE THE DATE: The 2024 Annual IEP Workshop will be April 23-25, 2024 at the California Natural Resources Headquarters building (715 P Street).
The workshop will be a FREE hybrid event (in-person + remote). Separate registration required for both in-person and remote attendance. More information will be coming soon!
Call for Talk and Poster Abstracts - NOW OPEN!
The IEP Workshop Planning Committee is striving to increase the breadth and inclusivity of talks in the 2024 IEP workshop, so they are announcing a general call for abstracts for both talks and posters from researchers across IEP agencies, affiliates, stakeholders, and collaborators.
- Abstract Submission - please complete this form to submit abstract.
- Deadline for abstract submission is October 27, 2023.
- Please only submit one abstract per person as the primary presenter (though presenters may be listed as co-authors on other presentations).
Abstracts will be selected based on:
- Interest to the IEP community. Priority will be given to abstracts aligning with the IEP Science Strategy or that were derived from IEP workplan elements.
- Originality. Priority will be given to abstracts that have not been presented elsewhere, and to speakers who did not present at the 2023 IEP workshop.
- Collaboration. Priority will be given to abstracts that include collaborative work between two or more agencies or groups.
- Inclusion. The planning committee will strive to ensure at least half the abstracts chosen are from students or early career professionals.
Questions regarding the workshop can be directed to email@example.com and Rosemary Hartman at Rosemary.Hartman@water.ca.gov.
Recordings from previous IEP Workshops are housed on the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's YouTube Channel (videos). The 2023 Workshop can be found under the IEP Workshops 2023 Playlist.