The Estuarine Ecology Team (EET) Project Work Team is an interdisciplinary group of scientists focused on improving their understanding of the Bay-Delta ecosystem. The group discusses broader ecological issues, making connections with ecosystems upstream and downstream of the Delta considering the linkages and interactions between species across trophic levels.
- Encourage the free exchange of ideas
- Promote the discussion of emerging scientific ideas and problems
- Informally vet new ideas, research proposals, and preliminary data analyses
- Improve scientific communication among scientists studying the Bay-Delta ecosystem
- Foster and promote interdisciplinary partnerships