The Predation Project Work Team provides a technical forum for researchers to examine the impacts of predators on native fish species.
- Discuss current or planned projects related to predation upon fishes
- Provide guidance on the development of work plans and studies
- Foster collaboration among different organizations currently working on predation studies
- Coordinate work between Resident Fishes PWT and the Biotelemetry PWT
- January 12, 2022 from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- May 11, 2022 from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- September 14, 2022 from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.